29 September 2011

New Blog I like and will follow: The Last Psychiatrist

Louis CK on being a Dad

I really loved watching this video that was embedded in a blog I recently began to read. On its own there are valuable insights or more accurately, insights that confirm some of my own observations. Reading the blog after watching the video illuminated my superficial take. More importantly, it drove home the conundrum parenthood presents: having to sacrifice the impulse of the self to cater to the needs of the child.

It is much easier to be two kinds of people at two different times than it is to be two kinds of people at the same time.

--The Last Psychiatrist

I look forward to following the posts of this blogger. They provide very useful well thought through insights my lazy superficial mind so desperately needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment